We've moved! Go to SportsGreed for the new and improved site. Thanks!
We've moved! Go to SportsGreed for the new and improved site. Thanks!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Divisional Round Picks

Cardinals vs. Saints

I like the Cards to underdog their way to the Super Bowl again. I am putting my complete trust in the Super Clutch Kurt Warner.

Cowboys vs. Vikings

Tony Homo's flukey run ends here.

Jets vs. Chargers

The Jets could definitely pull off a 2007 Giants this postseason with thei defense and running game but I'm still going to pick the Chargers. C'mon, it's not like anyone picked the Giants then. Oh, and Antonio Gates will be a problem.

Ravens vs. Colts

Peyton Manning


1 comment:

  1. For me it's:

    Cardinals (6 out of 10 times)

    Vikings (unfortunately)

    Jets

    Colts

    ReplyDelete