We've moved! Go to SportsGreed for the new and improved site. Thanks!
We've moved! Go to SportsGreed for the new and improved site. Thanks!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

First playoff weekend

Jets vs bengals.

Unless the bengals come out and get a 2 score lead early to make up for last week I don't see them winning this. Palmer isn't good enough to lead the team especially if they need to come back.

Ravens vs. Pats

I like the pats here. The ravens defense isn't as good as it used to be.
Edit > I forgot to take into account that Brady sucks balls.


Eagles vs. Cowboys

Can't root for the cowboys until they break their 13 year losing streak.
Edit > Okay, maybe I can pick them to win now. Probably won't though.

Packers vs. Cardinals

The pack have been playing stout defense and have been pretty hot but I think Kurt knows how to play in the playoffs and the cards know how to be the underdog trolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment