We've moved! Go to SportsGreed for the new and improved site. Thanks!
We've moved! Go to SportsGreed for the new and improved site. Thanks!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Celtics Are Dirty (Not the Good Kind)

I used to think it was just Rajon Rondo and Paul Pierce who were the sorry excuse for professional athletes on the Celtics squad. Now we can add Kevin Garnett to that list after the break.



After last nights altercation at the end of the Celtics-Heat game I lost a decent amount of respect for KG. Quentin Richardson was DEAD ON when he said,
"I was trying to get over there to take the ball out of bounds and he started to talk to me so I talked back. I don't have any business talking to him (Pierce), he was on the ground crying I dont know what was going on, two actresses over there that's what they are."
He then went to say something like "I knew Paul was fine because he was just doing what he always does, sometimes he falls down and looks like he's going to be out for the season and then he gets right back up."

Back to Garnett, he elbowed Richardson out of the way as he was checking up on his poor baby Pierce to see if his fake injury was okay.  This team really needs to get knocked out of the playoffs ASAP. I don't know if the Heat can do it after last nights failure to close out a big lead, but the Celtics won't get out of the next round.

No comments:

Post a Comment