We've moved! Go to SportsGreed for the new and improved site. Thanks!
We've moved! Go to SportsGreed for the new and improved site. Thanks!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WWoW: Derek Anderson is probably friends with Art Modell


"The fans are ruthless and don't deserve a winner; I will never forget getting cheered when I was injured.  I know at times I wasn't great. I hope and pray I'm playing when my team comes to town and roll them."  
 - Derek Anderson after being cut from the Cleveland Browns

I don't know if Derek is calling himself a winner here, as that would be a complete lie on his part, or if he is admitting that he has the skill of a dehydrated orangutan when it comes to football. 

The Browns need to capitalize on their new space for a QB and pick up Troy Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment